Online Ownership provides Google My Business listing consulting and business listing troubleshooting to single location, multi locations and bulk location businesses globally.
Google My Business Consulting & Troubleshooting
- Has your business page has been suspended
- Having trouble dealing with duplicate listings
- Local ranking issues
- Need to understand the new Dashboard and Insights
- How your Google Business Page can work better for your business
- Best practices in dealing with bulk management listings.
Online Ownership’s local SEO specialist has been recognised for his Google My Business product knowledge and is currently the only official UK, Google My Business Product Expert (Google Top Contributor).
Why Google My Business Pages
In Local Search, small businesses have the chance to stand toe to toe with the big boys and create a successful business presence online. Building a strong Google Business Page footprint creates a stronger site and local results that are more able to withstand future algorithmic changes.
- 97% of consumers look online for local goods and services
- 4 out of 5 consumers use search engines to find local information nearby
- 37% of businesses have claimed a local business listing on a search engine
For this reason alone, a Google Business Pages should be the first step that any online and offline business takes in increasing their local business presence online.
Google Business Page Consultation
Using Google for your business is a way to stay ahead of the competition while having the ability to influence and impact your audience of consumers.
When contacting us regarding problems / perceived problems with your GMB presence:
Please provide detailed information pertaining to your business listing/s. This will reduce the amount of time spent requesting further details and information on actions that have been previously undertaken.
- Business Name:
- Business Address: ( even if marked as SAB )
- Business Tel Number:
- Link to Google Business Page:
- Link to Sec of State Registration: ( for US businesses )
Note: Recommendations provided do not guarantee that business listing/s will be re instated when dealing with a suspended business page, this will depend on the level of suspension and the account information held by Google.
Growing and building a successful business locally online, requires more than traditional marketing and advertising campaigns. Understanding the benefits of online marketing and the use of Google Business pages, is imperative to expanding a business regardless of the industry you are trading in or the target demographic you want to reach.
Google Business Pages Allow You To:
- Build authority in your industry
- Build a visible presence in local search
- Increase user engagement
- Increase CTR
- Increase Traffic
- Increase Phone Calls
Insights into your Business Page Data
Insights data are not updated in real-time and may take up to 48 hours to refresh. Values are approximate and only significant values may be show
See the total number of actions your business information and content has received in the last 7, 30, or 90 days. You can use the drop down menu on the graph to filter the date range or the action type.
View and respond to reviews
Google Business Page Resources
1. Create your Business Page
Step by Step Guide to setting up your Google Business Page. This guide starts at the very beginning of the process, with account creation to claiming and verifying your new Google Business Page.
Read through the set up process, before you begin, then follow the Guide in creating your new business page.
2. Manage your Business Page
Get to know your Google Business Page and how to get the best results for your business:
- How to Edit your Business details
- How to Edit Business information
- Manage your Business photos
- Access tools from Dashboard
Online Ownership GMB Services
Contact Online Ownership for a no obligation chat about our Google My Business listing services.