You can now add multiple business Logo, Profile and Cover Photos to your Google Business Pages via your bulk upload spreadsheet.
Sample bulk upload spreadsheet with photos, profile and cover photos included.
Bulk Locations Photo Guidelines
When adding a photo to your location on your spreadsheet, keep in mind the following guidelines:
- Photos must be in one of these formats: JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, BMP.
- Each photo must be smaller than 5 MB.
- We recommend adding photos that are larger than 1000 x 1000 pixels and smaller than 3000 x 3000 pixels.
- The longer dimension of the photo should be no more than twice the shorter dimension.
- Landscape photos look better than portrait photos on Google products.
- Each location can have no more than 25 additional photos.
- The photo should be in focus, well-lit, have no Photoshop alterations and no excessive use of filters. The image should represent reality.
We use several different signals to rank these photos, including size, quality and content of the photo, to show users the most helpful pictures of a business. We try to put the very best photos of a business first.
Factors taken into account in the ranking algorithm include:
- Resolution: is the image big enough?
- Aspect ratio: is it too wide or too tall?
- Focus: is the image blurry?
- Contrast: is the image dull or vibrant?
- Source: is the image from the business owner or a 3rd party?
- Photos from business owners who are verified will often, though not always, rank higher than other photos from third parties.
View Full: Google Help Article